Upload Publishing now connects your book to EVERY single major e-book retailer in the world; the big boys like Amazon Kindle, iBooks, and Kobo as well as 70 emerging eBook retailers. We develop and maintain the relationships for you, and also protect your titles with secure content and retailer delivery.
- Sell your eBook on Apple’s iBooks, the premier eBook destination for iPad, iPhone, and iTouch owners in over 50 countries around the globe. Readers can purchase your eBook through the iBooks app, available for free through iTunes.
- Reach millions of readers by publishing in Amazon’s Kindle store. Amazon is the largest online retailer in the world and the Kindle is by far the most popular eReader on the market. Your eBook will be available for sale and able to be enjoyed on the Kindle and many other readers through the Kindle reader app.
- Barnes & Noble is the largest retail book retail chain in the United States, with hundreds of bookstores throughout the country. Your eBook will be available on their website BN.com and easily purchased by millions of NOOK owners around the world.
- Publish your book in the Kobo eBook store and your book will be available worldwide at Kobo.com as well as available to any of their international bookstore partners. Kobo owns about 20% of the worldwide eBook market, behind only Amazon, and is the leading eBook retailer in many countries, including Canada and Japan.
- Sell your book on Copia and its growing international eBook website. Copia allows customers to add comments to eBooks that can be read by the Copia community for a truly unique and social reading experience. Copia customers can also join or start group conversations about the books they’re reading.
- Authors are finding great new audiences in emerging eBook markets and publishing on eSentral means your book will be available for sale in three of the largest eBook stores in Southeast Asia. eSentral has eBook stores in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia, and will be expanding in more countries in Southeast Asia soon.
- Ciando is one of the leading eBook retailers in Germany , now offering distribution through 5 websites, 60 regional libraries and direct relationship with over 1300 German bookstores. Ciando has been selling “books by download” since 2000, long before the eBook revolution — and they’ve remained at the forefront of digital book retail ever since. Ciando’s catalog consists of over 800,000 eBooks, from thousands of publishers worldwide.
- Through BookBaby’s partnership with EBSCO, your eBook will be available to libraries and research institutions around the globe. As the world’s largest intermediary between libraries and publishers, EBSCO will help you expand the reach of your eBook content.